Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big Ass Beer!!!

Molly's Pub in Downtown Houston is the place to be for good beer, great bar food, and a friendly staff! While bar hopping on a Sunday afternoon, my crew and I decided to embark this tiny little Irish pub while I was stumbling on Main Street (don't fall on the Metro track), which sits next to a dance club of all places!! Having been to other pubs in Houston, and being semi-impressed, I was starting to become discouraged at the fact that an authentic Irish pub was simply too much to ask for in Texas.



Low and behold, Molly's Pub met all of my expectations!! Not to mention, the staff was extremely attentive and personable. It almost felt as if I was visiting a college campus, because it felt like a party atmosphere during a Sunday afternoon. The only downside to my experience would be climbing a lengthy staircase to get to the toilet. After quite a few beers, you could see how that would be an obstacle.

http://www.mollyspubs.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment