Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mucho Margaritas!!!

Great Mexican food, $1.50 margaritas. Need I say more?!

I stumbled upon Los Cucos Mexican Cafe off of 290 and Jones Rd. one Friday afternoon (it was Good Friday, after all!) to enjoy margaritas and an appetizer with my friend. Beware of the dangerous but oh so delicious margaritas. They are cheap but worth more than what you pay for, if you catch my drift! The courteous bartender does make you order an appetizer after your fourth or fifth round. I felt like I was on vacation in Mexico with the authentic drinks and food, along with the friendly staff who make everyone feel at home. As far as entrees go, the Parilla San Luis is a customer favorite, which includes Pollo Asada, Beef Short Ribs, Pork Canitas, Queso Flameado and Cheese Quesadillas. In some Los Cucos locations a Sunday Breakfast and Brunch is served.

Go to Los Cucos Mexican Cafe where every day feels like Cinco De Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment